I wish to introduce myself. I am Atul Kumar Choukse, from Nagpur and I am an INTERNATIONAL ULTRA MARATHON RUNNER and I am also a MARATHON COACH. I am a teacher at the Narmada computer institute and I am also the director of my own IT software company and I am also a founder of Nagpur Runners Academy.
I have participated in challenging and Tough Ultra Marathon. Some of my major achievements are:
- I have illuminated the name of India by running 257 kilometers in the Sahara Desert of the World’s Toughest Ultra Marathon.
- 333 Kms Run Nagpur to Pachmarhi 14 July 2019 to 20 july for” पढ़ेगा इंडिया तभी तो बढ़ेगा इंडिया “
- I have run “The Khardung La Challenge” (72 km) the highest ultra marathon in the world + “Ladakh Marathon” (42 km) run on the same day in which I got two medals and I have run 114 kilometers in a day.
- I have completed Desert Ultra Marathon by running 161 km in Kutch of Gujarat.
- I have completed the 100-km jungle challenge in Bangalore
- On August 15, 2018, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., I have run in the stadium for 12 hours continuously.
- I have completed running 104 kilometers from Kondhali to Amravati.
- I have completed running 110 kilometers from Nagpur to Chhindwara.
- I have completed this challenge by running continuously in the holding the Indian flag in hand from evening 8.00 PM to morning 8:30 AM on January 25, 2019.
Atul Kumar Choukse.
Mobile: – 8446399988/9595503164
Email ID: – email@example.com
Website: – www.atulchoukse.com